We invite you to enjoy the warm welcome and home-from-home atmosphere at Meadowview, which is located overlooking the river Teifi, with its world famous salmon leap waterfall and the National Coracle Centre.
Meadowview is the ideal location for fishing, walking and visiting the endless popular attractions in West Wales. We are on a Site of Special Interest protected by the Countryside Council of Wales with rare bats, otters, kingfishers and dippers among the wildlife occasionally seen from our very own river bank.
We are within easy reach of some of the best beaches in the UK including:
Poppit Sands, NewQuay with its harbour,
Mwnt, Tresaith, and Aberporth,
as confirmed by the ‘MCS Good Beach Guide’. River Teifi at Cenarth
- A heated indoor swimming pool, jacuzi/steamroom and Gym.
- Free entertainment at weekends.
- You can go fishing ( tackle and permits available ) or try Paintball, Laser shooting & archery.
- There are 2 local pubs, tea rooms, gift shops, a supermarket and general store.
- Visit the National Coracle Centre and view the spectacular Cenarth Falls and the old mill.
- There is a picnic area closeby with ample parking, and riverside walks, wildlife and birdwatching etc.
- All within 10 minutes walk from us … so enjoy your stay.
Please look through our pages to view our facilities, tariffs, the local area and we look forward to you contacting us with your requirements and finally arriving to that very warm welcome and a refreshing cup of tea after your journey.